Re: [AD] [AL] More SGI weirdness, and XVideo PROBLEM FOUND!

Right, the problem would seem to be that SGIs run timed as standard. I'm
guessint this is interfereing with some of the clock routines?

Certainly, killing timed gives noticable improvements.

I wonder if using clock_gettime over gettimeofday may help. ISTR that all
SGIs have more than one clock (I checked - there's CLOCK_SGI_CYCLE), the
second of which is driven by the CPU timestamp.

--
(lisp) - http://www.thecommune.org.uk/~lisa
SBS#37(with oak leaf cluster) two#40 DOGMUK