Re: [AD] Allegro 4.1.6/Allegro 4.0.3

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 23:00, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Anyway, I can send you the complete xkeymap.c again, I think I forgot
> > something with the "X-Windows" naming last time. Or should I place it
> > into tools/x11 in CVS? I just saw, xf2pcx isn't included in the build
> > process, so xkeymap shouldn't as well?
>
> I still have the latest version you posted, but feel free to add it to
> tools/X11 in the CVS repository. As to whether it should be included in the
> build process (as well as xf2pcx), I think the answer is yes.

Ok, I moved it into tools/x11 in CVS. The inclusion into the build
process I leave to someone else for now, as I didn't find where in the
makefile linux specific files should go.

(And btw., since I upgraded my CVS yesterday, all newly compiled Allegro
programs freeze if I hold any keyboard key longer than about 1 second. I
didn't have time to investigate this closer though, and I also did a
debian upgrade so it could be something else).

--
Elias Pschernig