RE: [AD] Request #636003

Title: RE: [AD] Request #636003

> "Functions for creating and removing directories would be very
> useful. there is no portable alternative in standard C.

Hmm ...

> The mkdir() function conforms to IEEE Std1003.1-1988 (``POSIX'').

Let me guess: Win32 ?

If it is the one, then there must be a POSIX libc somewhere that
works on Win32, so just point people there if they want POSIX
capability. for_each_file is useful because if brings additional
stuff wrt POSIX, but there are a number of calls in POSIX...
(wait, *I* am arguing against adding something to Allegro ???)

BTW, my game uses mkdir, and I thought I'd be safe ...

--
Vincent Penquerc'h