Re: [AD] Little bug in datedit.c

> AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :)
> Well, it's not released yet, so...

I apologize for this big mistake. I'll add a special remainder to the release
notes of the 4.1.6 WIP.

> That said, I don't like much these TRUE/FALSE defines in Allegro.
> That really doesn't belong there. Probably unchangeable before the
> API break, though. I'd say the alogg breaking solution is the best
> for what we have now, even if probably very few people actually
> use the export plugin function.

Ok, the patch is attached. And now the return values are cast in stone: they
are documented in tools/plugins/plugins.txt (incidentally, I could argue that
I had the right to change them since they previously weren't ;-).

--
Eric Botcazou