Re: [AD] crash! unhandled exception wip414 win2k msvc

> > I also get this error, but I get it if I press Alt+Tab when the game
> > window is overlapped by the alt+tab popup window.
> It doesn't occur when you simply put another window on top of
> the Allegro window, does it  ?

I only get the crash if the game window gets overlapped by the alt+tab
popup. If I move the window to the side of the screen so that Alt+Tab
doens't pop up over it, it works fine. Similarly, I can move other windows
over it with no problem.

I'm using 16-bit colour for my game, and the desktop is at 32-bit colour,
and I also get the crash in colorconv_blit_16_to_32.

Is there some problem with allegro trying to refresh the screen just when it
loses the focus, and therefore the screen isn't valid any more?

Cheers,
Chris