Re: [AD] crash! unhandled exception wip414 win2k msvc

At 07:28 PM 29/10/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> i run my allegro app in windowed mode.
> using the 'DirectX Windowed' driver.
>
> i get an unhandled exception error when  i hit the msWindows task bars
> 'show desktop' icon (that one near the Start button).
> __colorconv_blit_16_to_32:

I also get this error, but I get it if I press Alt+Tab when the game window
is overlapped by the alt+tab popup window. This is a pretty long-standing
bug, so it's nothing the latest WIP has caused, but it seems no-one has
managed to find the cause yet. Windows 2000 here too.

well i think we found the crash point..... somewhere in __colorconv_blit16_to_32
can we not find some guru to  look-into it...

aj.