RE: [AD] docs patch (and a bit of source too) for compatibility layer

Title: RE: [AD] docs patch (and a bit of source too) for compatibility layer

> I don't think so, since they don't break anything. On the
> contrary, the real
> changes in the API can break Allegro programs, albeit in a minor way.

True, but the whole point of such a list is to preemptively tell
people that their code will break later if they don't change it
now. Oh, I guess it's good enough now. Thanks.
I'll add a couple lines in the README tonight.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h