Re: [AD] docs patch (and a bit of source too) for compatibility layer

> I found initialise_joystick, which I moved to allegro/alcompat.h,
> where I think it belongs.

Obviously.

> After looking at the `differences between platforms' section, I decided
> to put my stuff there anyway.

Fine. Note that you can't directly write <header.h> in the source file,
because the HTML processor throws it away. The correct syntax is:
	&ltheader.h&gt

> I don't think we can get rid of ALLEGRO_NO_CLEAR_BITMAP_ALIAS nor
> ALLEGRO_NO_FIX_ALIASES, unfortunately, as client code might already be using
> those.

Yes, the deprecated stuff won't probably be effectively removed until the Big
Five(tm).

I've moved the deprecated stuff to a dedicated section in api._tx. Patch
applied with this modification.

--
Eric Botcazou