Re: [AD] configure script: feature or bug ?

> Great.

I know, I know ;-)

Btw, what is the best practice regarding the following problem: should the
configure script display the checks that are disabled by the command line ?
For example, should "checking for asm support... no" by displayed when the
script is passed --disable-asm ? I personally would say no, but...

> While you're at it ;-), how about making "allegro-config --reconfigure"
> print out the configure command used for that copy of Allegro?  This is
> the relevant piece of crud for configure.in, stolen from another project:
>
>   dnl put the args to the configure in gauche-config script for later use.
>   dnl the use of ac_configure_args depends on autoconf 2.52.
>   GAUCHE_CONFIGURE_ARGS="`echo ""$ac_configure_args"" | sed
> 's/[\\""\`\$]/\\\&/g'`" AC_SUBST(GAUCHE_CONFIGURE_ARGS)

I think you're demanding too much: my autoconf is only version 2.13; and you
can always do:
	./config.status --recheck

--
Eric Botcazou