Re: [AD] Removing the default close button support

> Therefore I propose to get rid of both set_window_close_button() (useless
> now) and set_window_close_hook() (nasty name: Allegro uses callbacks, not
> hooks) and add set_close_button_callback().

Patch attached. Tested under DOS, Windows and Linux.

It is somewhat different from the last proposition I made:
- the two 4.0.x-style functions are simply removed. Rationale: we can't
provide backward compatibility because we don't support shutting down the
program anymore, so there is no advantage in providing deprecated functions
that don't behave as expected.
- no second parameter. Rationale: (1) since we don't support shutting down the
program anymore, there is no need for a built-in confirmation step, that is a
confirmation step handled by the library; the user can provide its own code
here. (2) we remove an artificial difference between platforms.

This may appear too radical a change but, the more I think about the 4.0.x way
of doing the things, the more broken I find it. Let's be simple and clean.

--
Eric Botcazou