Re: [AD] Proposed documentation update

> - adds brief instructions on how to create/submit patches.
> - updates mailing list/contact information.

Fine with me, except:
- "merge your changes with the main distribution": in the main distribution,
- "it depends on the person you chose to be available and willing to do the
work for you": I'd write "on the person you chose being available and..." but
I'm not sure,
-  "The best you can do is send your patch": is to send your patch,
- "which you can discuss about on the same mailing list": about is superfluous
here I think,
- "appropiate": appropriate,
- "merged into the WIP version": in the WIP version,
- "If you weren't lucky, or your patch still needs some work, you will be told
why it's not accepted": if you aren't lucky,
- "remember to tell this in your email": tell it,
- "existant", "existante": existent,
- "Install the binaries into some directory of your path, so you can use them
from any directory.': in some directory of your path so that you can use them
from anywhere.
- "only a file": only one file,
- "usually you will copy this file": you will usually copy this file,
- "contaning": containing,
- "differencies": differences,
- "lines you are adding will be marked with a plus sign '+', lines which you
have removed will be marked with a minus sign '-': lines you have added...,
lines you have removed...
- "So unpack a fresh copy of the Allegro source somewhere and copy it in the
same directory where your current version is, with another name, of course.":
So unpack a fresh copy of the Allegro sources somewhere and move it to the
parent directory of your current version, after giving it another name of
course, so as to obtain two complete sources trees side by side.
- "Once you are finished, go to the directory where you can see both Allegro
directories and type:" Once you are finished, go back to the parent directory
housing the two source trees and type:
- "lot's": lots

Maybe you can add some words about the --exclude option of GNU diff, but I
don't know whether it is really useful.

- "You don't need to be subscribed to these lists before you can post to
them": are you sure of that ?

--
Eric Botcazou