Re: [AD] Little bug in datedit.c

> I'm really sorry! I forgot the '-u'.
> Solved :)

Thanks. However the patch is malformed (try to apply it with GNU patch)
because the leading space on the lines without - and + has been stripped out.

It is mostly ok on the technical side: -1 and 0 should be TRUE and FALSE
respectively (see export_datafile for example). Applied with that
modification.

[To other developers]
I made a big mistake in my datafile errno patch: I turned the 'save' method of
struct DATEDIT_OBJECT_INFO into a function returning an 'int', following the
Allegro return value convention (0 on success, non-zero on failure). Now the
'export' method of struct DATEDIT_GRABBER_INFO returns TRUE on success and
FALSE on failure, which is the exact opposite (and led to the bug).

The big problem is that plugins have to fill both structures, hence an obvious
inconsistency. What should I do:
(1) nothing,
(2) make 'save' follow the 'export' convention: the new 'save' method was
introduced in 4.1.4 WIP IIRC, so probably little harm (except for Vincent's
alogg 1.3),
(3) make 'export' follow the 'save' convention ?

--
Eric Botcazou