RE: [AD] swap mouse button 1 & 2

Title: RE: [AD] swap mouse button 1 & 2

> The attached patch swaps the mouse buttons under Windows if
> the user has
> selected the "left hand" profile in the Control Panel. I'm

Something's bothering me here: if it is a windows option, windows
should already be converting the events before they reach Allegro,
so Allegro (or any other program) should not have to deal with
that no ? Or is this option meant as a "suggestion" to other
programs, which they are free to follow or not ?
Doing this in Allegro would seem to re-invert the buttons, thereby
going back to left is left and right is right.
That said, you probably tested it and it works, so it puzzles me...

--
Vincent Penquerc'h