[AD] Inconsistency in docs/build/mingw32.txt

Quoting the docs:

>  4) Install the package from step 1. I recommend you unzip it
>     to 'C:\Dev-Cpp' (the following steps assume this is what you used).
>     Do NOT install it in a directory name with spaces, plus signs, minus
>     signs, slashes, or anything else that's fancy enough to break the
>     compiler. That goes double for people installing in C:\Program Files.

Doesn't `C:\Dev-Cpp' include a minus sign?
Assuming that the docs are incorrect in saying that a minus sign is not ok
and that Dev-Cpp actually does work (as it should, let's be honest), the
attached patch fixes the docs.
*** mingw32.txt.old	Sun Oct  6 14:00:35 2002
--- mingw32.txt	Sun Oct  6 14:01:11 2002
***************
*** 163,171 ****

     4) Install the package from step 1. I recommend you unzip it
        to 'C:\Dev-Cpp' (the following steps assume this is what you used).
!       Do NOT install it in a directory name with spaces, plus signs, minus
!       signs, slashes, or anything else that's fancy enough to break the
!       compiler. That goes double for people installing in C:\Program Files.

     5) Install the package from step 2 to 'C:\Dev-Cpp'. Overwrite any existing
        files.
--- 163,171 ----

     4) Install the package from step 1. I recommend you unzip it
        to 'C:\Dev-Cpp' (the following steps assume this is what you used).
!       Do NOT install it in a directory name with spaces, plus signs, slashes,