Re: [AD] more asserts

>That's your call, but it sounds a bit presomptuous to say that
>only user code can ever pass wrong args, and that we won't,
>ever :) I like my code filled with asserts. asserts are cool.
I couldn't agree more, ASSERT's are completely compiled out when
not building a debug lib, due to allegro's cool ASSERT macro,
so I don't see the problem with many ASSERTS in lib code.

OTOH I haven't been very active on the allegro front lately,
so my opinion is not very important here ;-)

--

Martijn Versteegh