Re: [AD] datedit argument list

> > but they could be combined in a single int as flags.
>
> Not really, since three members are multiple-state variables.

I thought I formulated that better - what I meant was that some of them
could be combined in a single flag variable. At least, sort, dither,
backup etc. looked at first glance just like plain true/false flags. I
didn't have a good second look, though.

> > The patch updates both the grabber and the dat utility.
>
> Commited with the above modification.

IIRC, I forgot to make the modification against the latest version, so it
lacked the sort option that Vincent added.
Am I wrong, or does it still have to be put in?

Evert