Re: [AD] odd problem with WindowsXP + allegro

> > Didn't work either
>
> And with the WS_POPUP style, alone or with the three others ?
I tried exactly the same style from the fullscreen example of the directx
sdk (that I modified to only
print one frame and it didn't show the fullscreen problem even with trillian
pro running) and that didnt solve the
allegro problem, so I don't guess it is a problem of a window/class
attribute

(from full screen example window creation:)
    // Register the Window Class
    wc.lpszClassName = TEXT("FullScreenMode");
    wc.lpfnWndProc   = MainWndProc;
    wc.style         = CS_VREDRAW | CS_HREDRAW;
    wc.hInstance     = hInst;
    wc.hIcon         = LoadIcon( hInst, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_MAIN) );
    wc.hCursor       = LoadCursor( NULL, IDC_ARROW );
    wc.hbrBackground = (HBRUSH) (COLOR_WINDOW + 1);
    wc.lpszMenuName  = NULL;
    wc.cbClsExtra    = 0;
    wc.cbWndExtra    = 0;

    if( RegisterClass( &wc ) == 0 )
        return E_FAIL;

    // Load keyboard accelerators
    hAccel = LoadAccelerators( hInst, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDR_MAIN_ACCEL) );

    // Create and show the main window
    hWnd = CreateWindowEx( 0, TEXT("FullScreenMode"), TEXT("DirectDraw
FullScreenMode Sample"),
                           WS_POPUP, CW_USEDEFAULT, CW_USEDEFAULT,
                          CW_USEDEFAULT, CW_USEDEFAULT, NULL, NULL, hInst,
NULL );

    etc