[AD] patch: wnd_title for BeOS

Hello,

I sent the following yesterday, but it doesn't appear to have reached the
list, so here goes again:

I usually call set_window_title() right after allegro_init() to override the
title of any allegro_message() windows displayed during my initialisation
code. In BeOS, there is no point in doing this, since these windows does not
display a title. However, it would be nice if a previously set title would be
remembered when it creates the main window. In Windows, it does, as the window
appears to have been already created in allegro_init(), while in BeOS, you
have to call set_window_title() after graphics mode has been initialised.

The attached patch makes BeOS set_window_title() use wnd_title to store title
argument for later use should _be_window be NULL. It is set to name of
executable in be_sys_init(), thus removing the duplicate code for retrieving
this in the four drivers, which now simply uses wnd_title for the title
argument.

I moved WND_TITLE_SIZE define from intwin.h to internal.h to also use this in
BeOS, but the wnd_title definition/declarations are kept separate. I wasn't
sure whether to put those in a common place, and if so, where?

The patch has been tested with BeOS PE 5.0.3 using GCC 2.95.3. Please apply it
if it looks ok to you.

--
With kind regards / Med vennlig hilsen,
Daniel Schlyder