Re: [AD] Borland, C++ and Allegro

> Works under MSVC.

Thanks. This allowed me to finally unify the magic main for the three
Windows compilers (it seems that it has worked without extern "C" for MSVC
up to now, so I guess MSVC has a trick to automatically demangle WinMain()
in C++).

Patch tested with Borland C++ 5.5.1, g++ 2.95.3 and g++ 3.2 -D__GTHREAD_HIDE_WIN32API.

I've also put some words in docs/build/bcc32.txt about the problem, they will
have to be removed once the problem is fully solved.

The long-term plan is to move the #include directives out of the range of
the extern "C" directives. And I think we should add a C++ test in the
tests/ directory to make sure we have a working C++ support on every
compiler.

Patches commited.

--
Eric Botcazou