[AD] DDraw7 support (and Allegro 5)

Just to give you guys a heads-up. I've started working on the Allegro 5 API again, since I now have some extra free time since my intership has just ended.

I'll be implementing a micro-Allegro with the new gfx API as I write it, and make a DDraw 7 back-end too. This will hopefully give us soething to poke around with.

I'll port over the other Windows drivers once the new API stabilizes. Someone else can take care of the other drivers.

I don't want to mess around with the entire lib just yet, as every little change requires changes all over the Allegro code base.

Maybe I can also open up a new module - Allegro Experimental Code (or something like that) where we can commit new ideas, or methods or drivers or whatever without actually touching the library itself.