[AD] updated RLE patch

Title: updated RLE patch

Strangely, my home copy of Allegro had the new right clipping
code, so I must have sent an old version of the patch.
Anyway, I removed the original code, and always create the lines
pointer. get_rle_sprite_ex is removed. It means that if the
lines pointer memory can't be allocated, get_rle_sprite returns
NULL instead of falling back to the old method, but I guess it
doesn't make much difference anyway, as you'd be more or less
screwed anyway.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h