Re: [AD] get_executable_name() in Windows

> Patch attached. Is it okay?

Yes, but I wonder whether it works the way you intended it to :-)

uconvert() is somewhat strange a beast: it doesn't convert and simply
returns the first argument if no conversion is needed. So after

    output = uconvert(temp, U_ASCII, output, U_CURRENT, size);

you don't know what 'output' points to! No consequence in this case though.

It is mainly usefull when you want to convert static strings:

    char tmp[256];
    textout(bmp, f, uconvert("Hello!", U_ASCII, tmp, U_CURRENT, sizeof(tmp)), ...);

do_uconvert() is the 'always-convert' fonction and can be used here since we
don't care of its overhead.

I commited the attached patch. Thanks.

--
Eric Botcazou