Re: [AD] patch for mingw makefile

Matthew Leverton wrote:

If I try to do a "make installall" it chokes on the "md include/allegro"
command, because it tries to create the directory even if it already exists.
I've had this problem ever since Allegro 4.0.0, as far as I remember. If I
adjust the makefile to have a trailing / on the directory, then it works
fine. (It creates the directory if it does not exist, and skips it
otherwise.

Alternativally, we can put a dash before the "md" command, which would instruct make to ignore errors on that command.