[AD] RE: [AD] allegro-config patch: sed expression seds too much

Title: RE: [AD] allegro-config patch: sed _expression_ seds too much

> A different solution is to special case "/usr/include" and
> "/usr/local/include" and don't add "-I" in that case.  It won't catch
> everything, but it should be good enough in most cases.  I'll accept
> a patch for that.

In that case, maybe add a flag to allegro-config, say
--ignore-include-path, so one can call:

allegro-config --cflags --ignore-include-path=/usr/local/include

Which will not output any occurence of /usr/local/include in the
-I options.
It just seems wrong to me to hardcode /usr/local/include there.

I'd prefer such a solution. Laurence, would it cater for your
needs ?

--
Vincent Penquerc'h