Re: [AD] Mingw 2.0, Allegro and C++

> Apparently, WinMain's definition has changed slightly, which is easy
> enough to correct.

No, WinMain() has the same prototype as before. But Allegro's own WinMain()
can't use it because the prototype involves Win32 types and Allegro includes
*zero* Win32 headers by default. See my messages in the thread "mingw, gcc
3.1 and c++" on [AL] dated 07/31/2002.

> What's bothersome though is that apparently,
> #include <string> also includes windows.h!

Annoying indeed. I proposed a solution in the aforementioned thread, but
never got an answer.

- Eric