Re: [AD] makedoc et al. compilation

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 05:06:40PM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Here's the compilation log of makedoc et al. with Borland C++:
> [..]
> Most are probably false positives, but they may help though.

I've commited a few changes which should reduce those a little. At least
everything compiles silently for me even with -pedantic.  You can take
those "possibly incorrect assignment" and... I mean, I dislike compilers
which 'think' too much. If there's no way to silent that type of warning,
feel free to unroll all those assignments }:-)

PD: Don't know anything about that 'pardebt' warning.