Re: [AD] allegro-config patch: sed expression seds too much

On 2002-09-04, Laurence <lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 September 2002 07:01, Peter Wang wrote:
> > > Maybe use this instead of -I?
> > >
> > > `-isystem DIR'
> >
> > Waitaminute, that wouldn't solve anything.  Sorry.
>
> You lie :-) it works perfectly. But does it work with gcc 2? If so, you
> can apply the attached patch.

I searched for "-isystem cpp" and read some threads from other mailing
lists, and I really don't think using -isystem is the right thing to do.
It might also be gcc specific.

A different solution is to special case "/usr/include" and
"/usr/local/include" and don't add "-I" in that case.  It won't catch
everything, but it should be good enough in most cases.  I'll accept a
patch for that.

--
王浩禎