RE: [AD] allegro-config patch: sed expression seds too much

Title: RE: [AD] allegro-config patch: sed _expression_ seds too much

> > BTW Vincent, what mail software are you using? Only check out the
> > subject line of the message I replied to ;-)
>
> Anyway the mailing-list server should correct it...

Odd thing is, I didn't change machines/configuration/whatever. I
checked back my emails, it seems to do that only for AD, not AL
or AGP, or any other lists I'm on, and for quite some time! I
hadn't realized :)
Maybe Outlook thinks AD means "Activate Duplication" ????

--
Vincent Penquerc'h