RE: [AD] Drawing a flipped RLE sprite?

Title: RE: [AD] Drawing a flipped RLE sprite?

> Yes. What I meant was that AFICS, the difference (to the asm version)
> wouldn't consist of much more than a std instruction to change the
> direction flag before writing the scanlines, assuming the
> code looks even
> vaguely how I imagine it would look (haven't checked).

Clipping would have to change too.

> with those: just draw them, light them or flip them. Following that
> reasoning, a draw_gouraud_rle_sprite should be a good thing too...

I agree, I have made one (in C only, and it's not the same kind
of Gouraud than Allegro) :)
Point is, you can add it to your own version of Allegro and use
it (it becomes complicated when you want to ship the source to
your game though).

--
Vincent Penquerc'h