[AD] BeOS changes are now in CVS

Title says it all.

I've put up the modifications I talked about in my previous posts; no
one replied so I thought it was ok to put them up. I've not touched the
drivers IDs as I wanted to, to preserve ABI compatibility; I wonder if
this matter though as the BeAllegro users could be less than 100
(optimistic extimation)... What do you think? Should I change the IDs
to more pertinent ones?

Another thing: as I was there I've added another new gfx driver, using
the BeOS overlays. This has been tested a little, and seems to work ok;
it always runs fullscreen using hw scaling, so it allows any
resolution, and this is very nice under BeOS, where the default
fullscreen gfx driver doesn't allow low resolutions...

--
Angelo Mottola
lillo@xxxxxxxxxx