RE: [AD] updated RLE patch

Title: RE: [AD] updated RLE patch

> Ok, the 'lines' pointer is mandatory for RLE sprites. So I
> guess that there
> is some fixup code to add to the datafile support routines
> and dat2s/c ?

Yes, I remember setting lines to NULL whenever a new RLE_SPRITE
was malloc'd. It's a mistake to create those by hand, I think.
All creations should be done by a dedicated routine. Everything
else is a hack. That's what ctors are for in C++, they saw the
problem was there ;)
I'm not sure if I have dat2c, I have 4.1.1. I'll upgrade and
check that out then. But probably not before the end of the
week.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h