[AD] [WIN] Fix two switching bugs

I've attached two patches related to switching under Windows:
- patch #1 fixes a bug I recently introduced (try the test program in
fullscreen mode): set_display_switch_mode() checks the current mode against
the supported ones, not the one passed to the function,
- patch #2 fixes a bug present in the 4.x codebase for a long time: the
timers restart permanently when Allegro is switched out and the switch mode
is either SWITCH_BACKAMESIA or SWITCH_BACKGROUND,
thus effectively disabling themselves.

Both commited.

- Eric