Re: [AD] Allegro help doc update

> Here's a poor attempt to fill the void of the help file.

Fine with me. Here are a few minor issues:

+@hnode Crashes under Linux/Unix
+   When your allegro compiled Linux/Unix program crashes, you will usually
+   get a not very meaningful message along with a core dump:

Capital A for Allegro :-)

+<textblock>
+      Shutting down Allegro due to signal #11
+      Violación de segmento (core dumped)
+<endblock>

I think English is unfortunately required here too :-(

+   Look at your filesystem: there should be a file named core or something
+   similar with information telling you exactly where the crash occurred.

'Should' indeed, because it's not the case for the default user configuration
on my Mandrake 8.0 box. Maybe some words on 'ulimit' can be useful here.

Off topic: it looks like I was dreaming when I wrote on [AL] that the text version
of the FAQ is not included in the release archive. Of course it is! Sorry for wasting
your time :-(

- Eric