Re: [AD] dat2s bug

> So doesn't MSVC support constructor functions?

I don't know, but currently all the Allegro ports that enable constructors
are GCC-based.

> OK, I'll look into it.

Thanks. Note that I'm ok to merge it as it is now if the limitations are
clearly documented.

Attached is a second version of the patch that uses a global runtime flag to
detect whether the datafiles are constructed. This avoids to mark every
datafile as already constructed, but relies on the assumption that
fixup_datafile() is never called more than once. Not a big risk I think,
given that the current fixup_datafile() already makes this assumption.

- Eric