RE: [AD] win2k problems (!)

> What happens if you set disable_direct_updating to yes in
> allegro.cfg (the
> line is already in) ? You must make sure allegro.cfg is parsed by your
> program (put them in the same directory for example).

I'll have to create an allegro.cfg, and let you know.

*done*

Interesting

Windowed mode now works, full screen however, still the same.

> What happens if you switch out/switch in when you are in
> fullscreen mode
> (with ALT+TAB for example) ?

I don't know, I cant see it! :)

Still black when switched back though.

> If you minimize the window when
> you are in
> windowed mode ?

Well, as above, windowed mode now works.

Well, thats a good 50% improvement

Over to you Eric

Mike

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.Any views or opinions expressed within this transmittal are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the member companies of the Polaron Group.
We cannot guarantee this e-mail to be free from computer viruses at this time and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments before downloading them to your system.