Re: [AD] dat2c patch attached

> The dat2c utility is added as allegro/tools/dat2c.c and the documentation
> is added in allegro/tools/grabber.txt, underneath the dat2s section.

The attached patch brings two options of dat2c (namely -S and -n) to dat2s.
It doesn't bring the third one (-g) because the behaviour triggered by that
one (every objet contained in the datafile is globally visible) is the
default for dat2s. We could discuss this inconsistency later and this patch
is IMHO sufficient for the 4.1.1 WIP (due to be released this week-end).

- Eric