RE: [AD] dat2s bug

Title: RE: [AD] dat2s bug

> anybody who referred to the
> compiled sprite at compile time (which is a perfectly legal
> thing to
> do[1]) would suddenly find their code not working.

Oh ?? Never used dat2s, so I didn't know that. So you're
basically having a data ref made to point to the end of
the exe, and dat2s itself appends and resolves refs ?
Kind of a linker, really ? Sounds fiendish. I was thinking
more along the lines of exedat, which I used once, where
the data is still a datafile, which you have to access
through foo[c]->dat.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h