Re: [AD] dat2c ready for testing

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.
> I've made a version of dat2c that is ready for testing. Please take a
> look at it and see if you can break it (don't try too hard, though :-p).

This version is for the 4.0.x series. I've attached a patch for using with
the current CVS code.

You must define ALLEGRO_USE_CONSOLE before including <allegro.h>

It doesn't compile with Mingw32 because you declare:
    extern int _compile_sprites;
which is an Allegro internal symbol. You can't do that, because DLL symbols
are prefixed. Include <allegro/internal/aintern.h> instead.

The program rejects the '-U' option because of a pasto.

The default output on DOS/Windows uses '\r\r\n' as the line delimiter,
making it unviewable with an editor. You must pass '-U' to get the correct
'\r\n' delimiter. More generally, you don't have to handle the line
delimiter at all: since the output is a text file, the libc takes care of it
for you.