[AD] The Darwin problem

The Allegro library compiled for Unix systems contains a 'main' symbol (from
src/unix/umain.c). Due to the custom use of the linker under Darwin, a
program that also contains a 'main' symbol can't be linked against the
library because of the 'main' redefinition.

Here's the alternative we are faced with: (after the previous patch)
- do nothing. As a consequence, the programs which define
ALLEGRO_NO_MAGIC_MAIN can't be linked against Allegro under Darwin,
- disable ALLEGRO_NO_MAGIC_MAIN under Darwin: the magic main is always on.

Given that ALLEGRO_NO_MAGIC_MAIN is not meant to be used by the average user
and has already limitations, I think proposition #1 is not unreasonable.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx