[AD] RE: [AD] RE: [AD] default file permissions (unix)

Title: RE: [AD] RE: [AD] default file permissions (unix)

> But what if I want other users to be able to write the file,
> and I have
> set my umask appropriately? Then it will seem like Allegro

OK, fair point.
As a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if some distros
install with a default umask of 000 (present or future),
seeing as LindowsOS seems to be running as root by default!
But I think you're right, umasking should be enough.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h