Re: [AD] docs patch

> Sorry, I got it wrong when I was modifying the first sentence.  It
> should not imply that the password must remain for the entire duration
> that the encrypted packfile is open.  The current packfile password
> setting [should] only affect packfiles when they are being opened.

Hmm... [should] indeed because the testcase you provided shows it's
not the case when writing: why would the second "***" be required otherwise?
And, indeed, if you delete the "***" line, the attached program doesn't work.

> I attached a demo of what I think Vincent is talking about.

Shoudn't it be "pack_fgets(buf, 128, ff);" ? No consequence though.

> IMHO this is a bug in the code and not the documentation.

I tend towards Vincent's point of view here: it's a thing we can live with
for the time being. Let's just fix the docs.