RE: [AD] docs patch

Title: RE: [AD] docs patch

> I attached a demo of what I think Vincent is talking about.
>  If you
> delete the two lines marked "***", the program doesn't work,
> although it
> should.  IMHO this is a bug in the code and not the
> documentation.

You're spot on, this is pretty much the same as my test case.
However, I'm not sure if this is a code bug, or that the way
the code was designed *requires* the global password to still
be the one used to open the chunk, so I updated the docs and
didn't send a bug report with my test case.
If encrypt_id is indeed always called in the context of a
particular PACKFILE (would make sense, but I didn't check),
then the code could be fixed to always use this PACKFILE's
password. For the time being, it can work with a workaround.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h