Re: [AD] PALETTE and RGB*

> Although it's array syntax, it's still a pointer getting passed.
> You can pass NULL either way.

Of course, but a PALETTE parameter implicitly forces you to pass a PALETTE
argument, unless you document NULL_PALETTE or something like that.

> Hmm, I didn't realise that load_bitmap didn't say anything about passing
> NULL already.  Obviously that should be added.

Note I didn't check that all the involved routines support being passed NULL
as the PALETTE argument.

> Consistency?  Readability?

Maybe.

> Should be source compatible (seems to be).  I have no idea about the
> binary compatibility.

Binary compatibility doesn't seem to be a problem (to me).

--
Eric Botcazou