Re: [AD] Improvements for the chm documentation version

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 05:54:12PM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Then add this 'chm' directory to the standard distribution: create it in the
> CVS repository and populate it with the tmpfile.txt and .cvsignore files.
> Also remove the 'mkdir' bit from the makefile.
>  /* _write_hhp:
>   */
>  static int _write_hhp(const char *filename)
> -{
> -   FILE *file = fopen(filename, "w");
> +{
> +   FILE *file = fopen(filename, "wt");;
>
> Doesn't compile for me (gcc 2.95.3).

Yes, I only tested with djgpp. Looks like gcc is more pedantic, and the
mistyped double semicolon makes it believe that it has ended declaring
local variables.

Commited with changes. Also the externalfile format patch.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/