[AD] RE: [AD] packfile format description

Title: RE: [AD] packfile format description

IIRC, chunks are just a logical view of a portion of the
file, which gets its own control structure (PACKFILE).
It can be independently packed/crypted (though I'm not
sure if a compressed chunk in a comressed packfile (or
in a compressed chunk) is compressed twice, but I *think*
it is). Two length counts are inserted when opening the
chunk to write, but there is no more structuring AFAIK.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h