Re: [AD] Blacklist ?

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 11:06:09PM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Glenn Jarvis sent me the following message:
>
> > Eric, This message came back after attempts to send to the mailing
> > list this morning. Why does it show blacklisted?????
> >
> > Postmaster wrote:
> >
> > Invalid final delivery userid: allegro-blacklisted@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Does anyone know what happened ?

Probably Tom uses some antispam software which may have blocked Glenn's
domain. Whatever it is, you should ask Tom (tgrand@xxxxxxxxxx),
since this looks to be in the domain of automatic software doing
something wrong/unwanted. IIRC he doesn't watch this ml personally.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/