Re: [AD] 4.0.2 releasei/CVS

> > Ok, I tried building the CVS version of Allegro under Solaris (version
> > number is indeed 8, btw), assuming the patches went there.
>
> The patch has now been installed on the branch.
>
> You can use 'cvs -z3 update -r allegro_4_0_branch" to pull out the result.
> But I'm going to make a RC2 anyway.

Tested the branch version. It indeed compiles beautifully under solaris now,
with just the exception of

Warning: shared library destination /home/eglebbk/lib is not in ldd search path.Unless you add it to /etc/ld.so.conf, you must set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include
/home/eglebbk/lib each time you want to run an Allegro program.
/bin/sh: test: argument expected
gmake: *** [install-lib] Error 1

which, as said before, doesn't prevent things from working (since I build a
static lib anyway)

Running remotely and using the close button crashes the tests/test program,
though. I don't recall having this problem with 4.0.1 running locally,
but I didn't test it extensively. I'll need to investigate some more to
pin it down.

--
Evert Glebbeek, Physics student
Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam