Re: [AD] 4.0.2 release

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 10:59:53PM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > The 4.0.1 version was released nearly three months ago and it seems we
> > have enough new material in the 4.0.x branch to make up a 4.0.2 release:
>
> The release candidate 2 is available from SourceForge:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/alleg/
>
> The changes were mostly for the Unix port. Could the Unix users test it
> (compilation/installation) ? Thanks in advance.

Tested make install-lib and the test program under Solaris. Both work fine,
apart from the points already mentioned: the LD_LIBRARY_PATH warning and the
remote close button core dumping.
Configure also gives me

configure: warning: You need to use GNU make to build Allegro.
./configure: gmake on your system.": not found
configure: warning: This might be called

at the end and I don't understand what it's trying to tell me. GNU make is
indeed gmake, so if that is what it meant to say, it was right :-)

--
Evert Glebbeek, Physics student
Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam