[AD] devhelp docs

today I found some time to spend with using Allegro - and doing so I
realized that I liked chm in windows much more than html/info/man in
linux. So I first tried converting any of the other doc formats to the
devhelp format (which gives me context sensitive help in the Anjuta
editor), but it didn't work. Instead I hacked the makechm.c to output
devhelp files directly. It's just a hack for now, as I don't have much
time, but it works for me, and I better send the patch here so I don't
loose it :)

In case anyone is interested, devhelp can be found here:
http://www.devhelp.net
(and it has a collection of docs, including docs for STL..)

The patch is against current CVS, and modifies makedoc so it can output
devhelp, and I also tried modifying the makefile.in based on the windows
makefile (I have no idea about unix specifics, like configure).

To use the docs, I did:

make docs-devhelp

ln -s /home/elias/prog/allegro/docs/devhelp/allegro.devhelp \
/usr/share/devhelp/specs

ln -s /home/elias/prog/allegro/docs/devhelp \
/usr/share/devhelp/books/allegro-4.0.0

--
Elias Pschernig