[AD] Allegro on Sparc

Don't know if this is of any relevance to anyone, or if it was tested
before, but I tried installing Allegro on my university account today.
They're SUN (Ultra)Sparc's running Solaris 8 and Allegro compiled out of
the box without any problems and programs ran fine. Ok, I *did* hit my
disk quotum once while compiling and got a couple of #pragma warnings, but
that's probably just the weird compiler setup they have.
It was slow as hell (only got the basic XWin windowed driver), I didn't
get any digital sound support (though the machines do have a sound card,
sortof anyway) and the only MIDI driver available was the digmid driver
(which wasn't particularly useful without digital sound), but it worked!
Just thought I'd share it.
--
Evert Glebbeek
e-mail: eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx   ICQ: 48210348